Date / Time
11:00 am - 2:00 pm
Silver Lake Day Use Area
2 Crooked Lake Trail,
Pinckney,, MI 48169
Let’s meet for some beach fun @Silver Lake!
This is a casual, fun teen meet-up. Please note it’s a public beach so may be busy (which is why we’re meeting on a weekday over a weekend 😉 )
- When: Wed, July 27 @ 11AM
- Where: Silver Lake Day Use Area, 2 Crooked Lake Trail, Pinckney 48169
- Teens: 13-20
- What: Swimming & More! Concessions are available on the premises or pack your own picnic lunch. Large, grassy picnic/lounging areas. Modern toilet facilities 😉 Access to hiking trails & volleyball courts.
- RSVP??: Just show up! However, if you email me you are coming, we’ll spread our towels/blankets out to save you a space.
- NOTE: You will need a RECREATION PASSPORT!!!!!!!!!!
- Silver Lake is a State Park. If you don’t have a recreation passport, carpool with a friend who does, or purchase @Silver Lake for $17. If you are not familiar with the recreation passport visit: https://www.michigan.gov/dnr/Buy-and-Apply/rec-pp
- Questions? Email: ctaylor@DownSyndromeSupportTeam.com
Let’s Go Make A Splash!!!