Date / Time
1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
830 Woodland Drive East
Saline, MI 48176
Registration is closed for this event.
Let’s get our teens together!
DSST is hosting a bowling date, no experience needed.
In addition to having lots of FUN, the goal of this activity is to increase our teen’s social interaction skills as well as develop and maintain lifelong friendships.
We plan on offering more teen dates through the year!
- WHAT: Bowling date for Individuals with Down syndrome Ages 12-17.
- WHEN: Sunday, February 16th at 1pm
- WHERE: Maplewood Lanes, 830 Woodland Drive East, Saline
- COST: Cost is covered for teen participants(ages 12-17) with Down syndrome.
- Lunch provided: 2 slices of pizza & unlimited soda (if your child has a food allergy, you are welcome to bring your own food)
- RSVP BY FEB 11th by replying to this email. As DSST is paying per person, an accurate count is very appreciated. Thank you!
LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL!