Date / Time
9:30 am - 10:30 am
445 E Eisenhower Pkwy #1
Ann Arbor, MI 48108
Our Baby Dayz Program provides parent volunteers to assist and guide new parents of children with Down syndrome who live in the southeast Michigan area. Our parent volunteers are all parents of children with Down syndrome. They provide new parents with:
- Emotional support and understanding
- Up-to-date information on Down syndrome
- Information on local services, such as Early Intervention programs
- Hope for what the future can hold
- Introduction to community parent groups and other resources
Enjoy coffee and a deserved sweet treat on us. Feel free to bring the baby and ask questions.
“Do not try to go down this path alone. We are here to offer you friendship, hope and guidance.”
FOR PARENTS WITH PRENATAL DIAGNOSIS AND / OR WITH CHILDREN UP TO 2 YEARS.
Baby Dayz meets at Anna’s House on the fourth Tuesday of every month at 9:30 am. If you have questions or comments regarding this program, please contact Misty at (734) 780-6795.